Reginald G. DozierPRESIDENT/CEO / Detroit, MI
phone: 313-961-2550fax: 313-961-1270email:
Reginald Dozier is the Firm President/CEO. With more than 25 years of courtroom experience, Reginald has devoted his practice to complex commercial disputes, corporate litigation, labor and employment litigation, and municipal litigation. Reginald also has extensive experience in school law and advises several public school district clients. He is also a trained mediator.
His experience in defending companies from pre-litigation through trial enables him to provide clients with insight into litigation avoidance as well as trial strategies for successful outcomes.
- AREAS OF PRACTICEGeneral Litigation, Employment Litigation, Defense Business, Personal Injury, and Eminent Domain.
- BAR ADMISSIONSMichigan
- EDUCATIONJD, Detroit College of Law; BA, University of Michigan-Dearborn
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan, Law Practice Management Section, 2003-04
- State Bar of Michigan, Employment Practice Section
- Mediator, Wayne, Oakland and Macomb County Circuit Courts
HONORS + AWARDS
- Crains Detroit Business, “Forty Under Forty”, 1997
- National Association of Fundraising Executives, Special Volunteer Award, 1998
- Detroit College of Law
- Black Law Student Association Distinguished Alumni Award, 1989
- Black Law Student Association Distinguished Alumni Award, 2001
- YMCA Minority Achievers Award, 2001